Saturday, April 4, 2009

Perseverance


SO... I'm working on the CD again this weekend. It's been a long time coming for this project. It's a sunny perfect day and I'm cloistered in the studio yet again. I'll be so happy when we press this puppy! God has been changing lyrics to songs long ago written, I can't help but wonder if the delay for this CD being finished is related to these lyric changes?
You know that saying "The teacher appears when the student is ready"? I think for us Christ followers it's more like"God's always there but the student hears the lesson when they surrender and start listening."
A song is a three minute journey that can change a persons life view completely, I site "I Can Only Imagine" by Mercy Me. That song changed millions of peoples view about facing God at the end of their human journey & made them ask themselves "What might my fate be in the afterlife?" It's a serious job writing lyrics...God's lyrics...you want to get it right.
Please keep praying for the project and the lyrics. Your friend Lo

2 comments:

Momma said...

Hi Honey,

I really enjoy your blogs.. I can't wait for your next one.

Your Loving Mother

IncubatorCreativeGroup said...

Hey look me up on Facebook! www.facebook.com/tamirowbotham Thanks for your great comments too!