Monday, December 29, 2008

Happy New Year!!!




I hope you had a great Christmas!


Here's your challenge question of the day: 2009 the year of _ _ _ _ _? What?

What will this year be to you?

Ya know what I was thinking about today? How one of the cool things about God is ...as long as your breathing... he will give you another chance when you seek it with all your heart.

So, this year, we have another chance to be what God sent us here to be....to fulfill our holy destiny.

Okay, I'll be the first to put it out there, Here are a couple resolutions of mine, this year I personally will: Release the music CD I have been working on for too long & I will record more scriptures to give out to those who have been asking me and for those who would really need it. The first scripture CD being for healing, the second being for mourning and the third promises to believers.


Go Ahead...be daring, think big, God can do a lot!

As some one once said, If a king gave you audience knowing you would be requesting something from him...."You wouldn't ask a King for a penny?" God is The King so ask away and see what great things happen.


This Christmas I received a great present ....a small scripture book by Joyce Meyers. What a great little book, I love it! It divides up the bible verses by subject. I really liked the verses on stress and relaxing.


FYI: If you reading this you are being prayed for :)

Love & Light,

Lo

No comments: