Saturday, December 6, 2008

Pumpkin Spice Latte




I'm drinking my favorite drink of all drinks Pumkin Spice Latte !
Holidays brings out a lot of my traditional favorite things....

But there's a new one climbing the charts this season... I noticed the new music down load cards at the coffe shop registers. Have you seen them yet? They look like little credit cards with CD cover art on them. I think these little things may become part of my favorite things for all year!
So I was thinking of giving some out with my Christ-mas Cards this year.

If you love Music, try to give God Music for the holidays. It helps support fellow musicianaries & blesses those who hear it.
Have a Blessed Day!
Lo

Hey what's your favorite seasonal thing?

2 comments:

Kgal9520 said...

Favorite seasonal thing? Hmmm...the people who realize this is the season for giving--not getting.

Lo said...

Good point Marcia.
I had a blast giving presents this year. But I didnt get to give any to little ones. My neices and nephews are all in preteen & teen years. I think watching little ones open gifts and sit under the tree is a true blessing from God!